During the week I started using looklet again. It’s an online fashion designing software + it’s free, so check it out sometime. Though now a lot has changed, for those of us who used to be looklet/coutourious fans :
- Looklet is now paid! (but don’t worry you can still use the demo)
- Coutourious is now closed ,yes, CLOSED! 😥
That said, I’ve been forced to use the demo to continue practising my hobby.
I bet you’re asking yourself what type of style I’m into, right?
First of all, I listen to a lot of music, which greatly influences my style :
ex. as my music taste changes, so does my style.
Recently I’ve been listening to a lot of First Aid Kit (‘Emmylou’) , Purity Ring (‘Obedear’) and The Walkmen (‘We can’t be beat’)
and Falling by HAIM :
So these songs inspired me to start liking ‘hippie fashion’ (that 1960s style).
Some hippie pictures
and finally ‘Folklore’ made using Looklet
If you want to see more of this trend check out:
- The Peak Of Tres Chic’s blog, she did a post about last year’s annual Coachella music festival
- Liz Burke’s pinboard on pinterest
- Under The Fluorescents‘ on blogspot (Coachella 2011)